How you can help
It’s simple and easy. There are lots of ways you can make a difference, and it doesn’t have to take a lot of time.
The more people we can show care about this issue, the more the politicians will have to listen.
If you have 1 minute to spare...
If you have 5 minutes to spare...
- Tell your friends, family and colleagues about the campaign, and ask them to lend their support
- Email - no time for a letter? Email your views to the Prime Minister, the Chancellor and the Culture Secretary. Please reference the Big Lottery Refund in your message.
If you have 10 minutes to spare...
- Send us your views, feedback and stories - was your project eligible for Big funding but you were turned down due to lack of funds? We need to hear your story!
- Write some letters! (click 'write to' below to download letters you can edit and send)
- Write to the Prime Minister!
- Write to the Culture Secretary Karen Bradley - she is in charge of this issue for the Government
- Write to the Parliamentary Under Secretary for Sport Tracey Crouch - her current remit for sport means she should be listening to our concerns
- Write to your local MP and ask them to put pressure on the Government to give back £425m to the Big Lottery Fund - tell them why this is important to your area!
With your help we can make sure communities across Britain benefit from the Big Lottery Refund!
Sign up here as an individual or organisation